TiviMate IPTV Player for PC will transform your device into a powerful live TV media center, where you can get the same familiar experience of watching TV in your living room.
This is a great app that is a perfect choice for Android set-top boxes. Android mobile device support is not yet available, but it is currently in development and should be available soon.
With TiviMate for Windows, you will have an excellent user interface that will also allow you to manage your playlists and channels in very intuitive ways. There is a built-in TV guide schedule that is regularly updated so you can always see what’s going on now and what’s coming soon, regardless of which IPTV or OTT provider you’re using.
How does it work
The user interface was designed specifically for large television screens and will look great on a variety of televisions, whether they are 20-inch or 60-inch.
TiviMate IPTV Player for PC is also regularly updated thanks to its design from scratch for Android devices. The development team is constantly fixing bugs and improving performance so that this IPTV player is always in top shape for use.
All in all, this is a great IPTV platform and we highly recommend it to anyone who wants something that is fairly simple yet extremely effective. This is without a doubt one of the best Android IPTV and m3u apps out there. Give it a try if you don’t believe us.
|Release Date||June 15, 20|
Description from Developer:
Short sample of what you can do with TiviMate IPTV Player:
- Upload or create your own personal TV channel list
- Play, browse and control those channels with our easy-to-use control panel
- You can even use your own remote for a full “set-top box” experience.
- Record your favorite TV shows by capturing the live stream of the online broadcast or scheduling a delayed recording
- Set a TV guide to display for selected channels, adjusted to your local time and language
- Connect to various third-party content providers
- Share your favorite channels or channel lists with your friends, with just one click!
- Do you want to see a movie? Enjoy our full movie experience with everything you need to know about your favorite movies and TV shows.
If your content provider allows it, we also support updating (archiving) of all your favorite shows that you missed
And the content?
TiviMate IPTV provides you with some free and publicly available channels *, which are already integrated. Some of them were built by our new “Generated Channels” platform that generates live experience from VOD content and podcasts. Similarly, you can also create your own channels and even share them.
You are free to choose YOUR OWN content and also from various free and legal sources around the world. We provide you with an orderly platform to manage the channels that suit you best, in your language and from your country of residence.
All content provided by the game is licensed by the corresponding open licenses and streaming platforms. The platform does not allow or promote the illegal use of third party content.
Supports the most popular video and audio formats in all resolutions (including HD and 4K)
We also support the most popular web streaming formats (* .m3u8, * .ts, * .mpd)
Channel lists can be provided in M3U format
TV guides can be provided in XMLTV format
Automatic detection of playable streams on web pages
Works on mobile phones, tablets and (of course) Android Smart TV
Google Cast is supported
How to install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC, just follow the instructions given in the Installation Wizard.
- Open the emulator and find the PlayStore application on the home screen.
- You will be asked to sign in with your Google ID.
- Find TiviMate IPTV Player and click the install button.