Unacademy learning application for PC an educational application that can produce the shining stars of India. This app ensures affordable learning for all levels of learners. Brings learning to all education departments in regions of India. It is a good step for Sorting Hat Technologies Private Limited to develop this app and educate Indians. They take a reasonable face against providing the best teachers in each department of education. Thousands of highly qualified and experienced teachers are working in our schools. Not only do they have the education, they also know how to teach, they really are the decorations of Unacademy.
Although the Unacademy website can be accessed on computer browsers, it cannot provide you with an app-like experience. In order to get a suitable Android-like Unacademy Learning app for PC, users have to go through an alternate route. Because the official path to the destination is closed as the Unacademy application on the computer is not available.
What is Unacademy?
Unacademy, India’s largest learning platform, is your companion on your exam preparation journey. In the Unacademy learning app, you can attend live classes from top educators, clarify your doubts, and test your readiness through the live quiz series, quizzes, practice section, and much more. Make your preparation count on Unacademy.
Help for exam preparation
For a minimal cost, students can prepare for their exams through Un Academy. When we say tests we mean the end of each department of education. Students can get help from experts to prepare for UPSC CSE, SSC Exams, IIT JEE, NEET-UG, NEET-PG, Bank Exams, CBSE 6th to 12th, NTA-UGC NET, CDS / AFCAT / CAPF, NDA / Air Force X & Y / Navy, state PSCs and other forms of education.
Assignments and projects
Assignments and projects are part of middle and higher education commonly in all institutes. Sometimes users do not know how to prepare the tasks or the project because they lack knowledge. Especially in this COVID-affected life, students have to complete everything on their own individually. So how can you prepare the requirements for a title when you don’t know the content? Unacademy has the remedy for you. This organization brings many things to teach you and allow you to learn the content. The app includes thousands of top educators explaining theory and best practices.
There are millions of lesson videos, in case you don’t want to learn through one person what you can learn through technology. At the Unacademy, many teachers come live each day to help students complete their courses before exams. Also, as India is the country with the most languages, the application offers support for more than 12 languages. So students can learn in their preferred language and that is surely helpful.
Are Unacademy courses free?
No, not all courses are free, some are paid. Like universities and colleges, they also charge fees on some courses. The only difference is the number of zeros in the rates. They charge a very small amount for the support of the teachers available on the app. Even a lower middle class person can pay such a small amount without enough obstacles.
Is academy free?
If you are talking about a simple Unacademy than Yes! It’s free. But the Unacademy plus package is something premium all the same. Since you know that some departments and the nature of the courses are expensive everywhere, the plus package contains teachers and lessons for those courses. That is, they charge an appropriate fee if someone wants to do that course.
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||April 05, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.3+|
|APK File Size||32.3 MB|
Unacademy learning App Feature
- This application is an online study application that is useful for studying at home.
- It offers free limited courses and full higher courses for paid subscription.
- It has courses for: UPSC CSE / IAS, SSC CGL, IBPS / SBI, CAT, GRE, GATE / IES, CA, CLAT, JEE, Pre-Medical, Rais Examinations, etc.
- The app also offers motivational videos for a stress-free mind and a sharp mind for studies.
- This app provides many videos related to your exam subjects such as math, science, GK, etc. ‘
- Some courses are free and many are reasonably priced.
- The courses are available in Hindi and English and you can choose the language in the preferences.
- Lectures and slides can be downloaded for offline viewing, useful when on the go.
- It is the largest learning platform in India and is your companion on your exam preparation journey.
- In the Unacademy learning app, you can attend live classes from top educators, clarify your doubts, and test
- your readiness through the live test.
- Weekly quizzes and drills will also be conducted so you can be sure your preparation is on the right track.
- You can also analyze your performance in Mock Tests with a detailed report of correct and incorrect questions.
- You will also receive notifications about lessons, upcoming courses and recommendations for you, and will stay up to date with your schedule.
Installing Unacademy for PC (Windows and macOS)
To download and install Unacademy for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS Mojave 10.14, Catalina10.15, BigSur 11 and the following versions, users must first download an installer of the application. We are writing the procedure in the next section, follow the steps.
Install Unacademy from Google Play Store
Once you have successfully added your Google account. Search for the Unacademy application on Google Play and install it on a computer. Or, download the Unacademy APK and drag it to BlueStacks, click install when prompted.
Manage your network through Unacademy for PC
After installing the application, you are ready to use Unacademy for PC. Open the Unacademy application on your Emulator, enable the location service to allow the application to search for nearby teachers available to you. Complete the additional paperwork and you are ready to pursue an education through Unacademy for PC.
Install the Unacademy learning app using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t open BlueStacks automatically, right-click on it and select Open with … Search for BlueStacks.
- After installation, just click Run to open, it works like a charm: D.
- How to install the Unacademy learning application on a Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download and install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. Installation is easy to do.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will appear. Click the Open XXX Folder button below the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just downloaded from your computer in Nox or move / copy the file to other locations in Nox.